Drupal 6 Support Done Right
Keep Your Drupal 6 Sites Secure with Low-Cost Monthly SupportSecure My Sites
- It's as easy as downloading a module.
- 7,000 D6 Modules • 12,572 D7 Modules • 2,538 D8 Modules
- Install Quo on any infrastructure at no additional cost.
Which Quo is right for me?
Drupal 6 LTS
Security Update Monitoring
Central Security Dashboardfor all your Drupal Sites
Easy to Implement(5-minute setup)
Deploy at Any ScaleCheck out Enterprise for 6+ sites
Month to MonthPay as You Go
- You spend most of your day in meetings, dealing with people, and building value where you work. Why should you monitor more than 7,000 Drupal 6 Modules?
- If you are still running a Drupal 6 site and don’t have a team manually monitoring, writing, and applying patches, your site is vulnerable.
- Drupal 6 reached end of life on February 24th, 2016, and that means no more feature updates, no quality-of-life updates, and no security updates from Drupal.org.
- Tag1 is one of only three Drupal agencies approved by the Drupal Security Team to handle Drupal 6 Long-Term Support and one of the premier Drupal performance and security agencies in the world.
- We created Tag1 Quo — a central dashboard for monitoring all of your Drupal sites. We notify you of insecure modules, and speed update turnaround time by linking you directly to the security update.
- Rest easy knowing your site is secure. Future updates will be delivered directly to your inbox.
How it Works
- Register your Sites
- View Security Status
- Download Security Patches