Drupal Security Delivered in 5 Minutes
Tag1 Quo is the Only Easy and Convenient Solution for Drupal SecuritySecure My Sites
- It's as easy as downloading a module.
- 7,000 D6 Modules • 12,572 D7 Modules • 2,538 D8 Modules
- Install Quo on any infrastructure at no additional cost.
Tag1 Quo is the brainchild of Tag1's performance and security experts.
We realized site owners, organizations, and agencies needed a better way to stay secure, and up-to-date without having to constantly check drupal.org projects for updates.
Looking at one dashboard for all of your sites saves you time, headache, and keeps clients and stakeholders happy.
Tag1's team does all the heavy lifting so you can focus on what's important:
Keeping your site secure.
- You spend most of your day in meetings, dealing with people, and building value where you work. Why should you monitor more than 7,000 Drupal 6 Modules?
- If you are still running a Drupal 6 site and don’t have a team manually monitoring, writing, and applying patches, your site is vulnerable.
- Drupal 6 reached end of life on February 24th, 2016, and that means no more feature updates, no quality-of-life updates, and no security updates from Drupal.org.
- Tag1 is one of only three Drupal agencies approved by the Drupal Security Team to handle Drupal 6 Long-Term Support and one of the premier Drupal performance and security agencies in the world.
- We created Tag1 Quo — a central dashboard for monitoring all of your Drupal sites. We notify you of insecure modules, and speed update turnaround time by linking you directly to the security update.
- Rest easy knowing your site is secure. Future updates will be delivered directly to your inbox.
How it Works
- Register your Sites
- View Security Status
- Download Security Patches